About Me

My photo
To look life in the face, always, to look life in the face. And to know it for what it is. At last to know it, to love it for what it is, and then, to put it away.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Things will get better soon

I woke up this morning at 8.30am and thought to myself, well this is not that bad. I will learn to survive those things in china, i am not going to give up just like that.

Then i went to buy some stuffs which are so essential for living but PKU can't even provide. First thing, water. I am quite critical towards the water here, so i've decided to buy a boiler, a water bottle and mineral water for drinking coz human needs H2O to survive. I also bought a lock so that my passports and money can be kept safe, one can never be too careful.

I will need a cleaning set so that my room won't be that dusty anymore. Going to visit the laundry shop once a week so that i won't have to use the dirty looking washing machine. I am going to buy a comforter and a mattress so that i can survive the coming winter.

I've spent the money like crazy since yesterday and i said to myself, just close your eyes and do it. There's no point caring about the price coz that's not going to help and you are in desperate need of it. China really taught me something: Grit your teeth and do it!! That's how i will describe this country.

Tough life, indeed.

No comments: