About Me

My photo
To look life in the face, always, to look life in the face. And to know it for what it is. At last to know it, to love it for what it is, and then, to put it away.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

犯贱 and proved that guys are 下贱 night

Went for clubbing last night, it has been a long time.

Didn't really know what has got into me, maybe becoz i've got high after beers (took it during my supper - barbecued chicken wings) and when i arrived in da club at 2am with 3 guy friends, i begun to feel my usual depression after beers.

So, i danced. An angmoh approached me, not bad looking, but i wasn't high enough so i didn't dance with him. Then when i've got high, there was an ugly korean guy approached me. Asked for a dance, sure, his timing was right, whatever. I danced. Dirty dance. Really dirty dance, my- sister-would-scold-me-for-doing-so that kind of dance.

Although i was dancing to the music, but there's only one song in my ear, Pink - U + Ur Hand. I wanna make the guy felt like he has a chance to do fucking tonight. But guess what? I'm just going to have my fun tonight and you are going home alone, aren't you?

And it worked. He tried to kiss me, as if it was going to happen. Man, don't ask for what you can never have.

My friends told me he was ugly, before i left the club, i laughed and said i know. He said:" You were so crazy down there". I said:" Yeah, it was not like i am going to sleep with him tonight". Then he said:"As long as you're cool with it". He was referring to the body touching dance just now. You know, my clothes are so thick that i can't really feel the supposed "body touching". So, too bad.

But i appreciate their gestures, i mean my guy friends. They were watching over me, really sweet.

So, I guess i had a 犯贱 and proved that guys are 下贱 night. Reminded me so much of the kiss with Maurizio.

Really don't know what has got into me. Just fucked up i think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dirty dance?!!! Walaoei...how dare are YOU?!!!

Justine 林诗琬 said...

haha..i am not really good at dancing..you can teach me on your bachelorette party!! I will try to get us a stripper if it's possible ^_^ not sure if it's legal in Malaysia though..the naughtier, the better! ^_^