About Me

My photo
To look life in the face, always, to look life in the face. And to know it for what it is. At last to know it, to love it for what it is, and then, to put it away.

Monday, January 12, 2009

How honest can we be on blog?

There are a lot of things going on in my head, things which i think i will never put it on blog, at least it's not viewable.

1. Things i am not proud of
2. Things i regreted
3. Things i dreaded
4. Things i wish i can take back and given a second chance
5. Things i lied about
6. Things which sadden me the most
7. Things that break my heart

Life goes on, we all put on a brave face and dealing with the secret heartache.

Everyone is lying.

My life is like a big fat lie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to be honest on the blog b4, but then at the end im not blogging anymore. haha...the reason is i don't want to be lier and i don't want to be honest.

tehkahyeim said...

My bella Justine ... totally agreed with what you said. There is no way a "blog" can replace a "diary". You never have problem with writting just anything in your diary but when comes to putting up things on your blog you might hesitate. Your blog prob works like an advertisement - to promote the "you" that you want people to know you as rather than portraying your trueself.

Norven said...

I find that pretty hard too. Usually I would write but never post stuff I want to tell but can't. That's how we all lead our lives man. It's easier to just talk to someone than writing it out; at least there's no concrete evidence after that - by writing you just leave a scar in your life yourself.

Anonymous said...

emm. really like this style )